Summer Math Drills
Summer math drills review concepts learned during the school year and allow students to work toward mastery of particular skills.
- R1-R3 students have received a workbook for 35 weeks of drills. Please start at “Week 25.”
- R4-R7 students have received a workbook containing enough drills for the summer. Please follow the schedule found at the beginning of the workbook.
- Complete one drill each weekday.
- Work as hard as you can for 10 minutes. Focus on accuracy.
- Circle the last problem you completed in the 10 minute time. Try to complete more and more problems each day.
- Taking extra time to complete the drill will give you more practice, which will help you improve.
- Record your time to chart your progress!